OpenSebJ is a free software application from the Music Composers subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-02-15. The program can be installed on Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Vista.
OpenSebJ is a free real time audio sample mixer that runs on Microsoft Windows operating systems. The source code for OpenSebJ is released under the GNU General Public License.
Some of OpenSebJ's features include:
* Supports loading of 255 Audio samples (wave format), which can be played in real time
* Sample properties such as, Volume, Pan and Frequency can be adjusted individually for each sample (even during mid play)
* A composition tool is provided, presented in a familiar multi-track sequencer environment. Looping compositions are also supported.
* Samples can be linked to keys on the keyboard and trigged in real time when a key press occurs
* Each sample can also have the play cursor position adjusted while the sample is playing, to provide a virtual needle to be moved
* Stream to disk recording, allows all audio played from OpenSebJ to be saved
* Beat Bot / Drum Machine included
OpenSebJ (version 0.43) has a file size of 856.16 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 228 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.